Information about NTC Meetings and Technical Sessions
- The NTC ExCom and NTC AdCom meetings on July 4th and July 5th, respectively, are to be attended by NTC Executive and Administrative committee members only.
- IEEE NANO 2022 technical sessions are scheduled on July 6th, 7th, and 8th (see Program) with the exception of the special session entitled “Emerging Methods to Model Nanodevices and Nanostructures: From Theory to Large-scale Computational Modeling” organized by Professors Anant Anantram and Josef Weinbub, which will take place on Tuesday July 5thfrom 9AM to 12PM, in Room AV02 of the “Jovellanos” building (see Venue).
- On July 6th to 8th the sessions will start at 9:15 AM in the UIB “Jovellanos” Building (see Venue) and the registration desk will open at 8:30AM. Note that on July 5th at Varadero you’ll just get the conference badge, thus you will need to complete the registration procedure by visiting the registration desk.
Welcome Reception - Varadero of Palma
- The first IEEE NANO 2022 plenary activity is the Welcome Reception on July 5th from 8:30 PM to 10:30PM, at the “Varadero of Palma”, which is located in the harbor area (see below). To allow for Welcome Reception access a rapid badge only registration will start around 8:15 PM. Note that the location is in walking distance from the city center thus no transportation is provided. More information about “Varadero of Palma” provided here: https://www.varaderomallorca.com/
Banquet Dinner - Es Molí d’es Comte
- The banquet dinner is planned for Thursday 8:30 PM at “Es Molí d’es Comte” (see below). You can find information about and “Es Molí d’es Comte” at https://www.molidescomte.com/en/. From 7:30PM to 7:45PM there will be busses from UIB “Jovellanos” to “Es Molí d’es Comte” and, at the end of the banquet buses will return participants to Palma center (Plaza España).
Transportation to Event Places
- It is expected that you arrive at the Campus by your own transportation means - we suggest to use Metro (see Venue). On Wednesday and Friday, at the end of the technical sessions, there will be busses from UIB “Jovellanos” to the Palma center (Plaza España). On Thursday, from 7:30PM to 7:45PM there will be busses from UIB “Jovellanos” to “Es Molí d’es Comte” and, at the end of the banquet buses will return participants to Palma center (Plaza España).