Authors are invited to submit 4-page papers for the Regular Paper Sessions and Special Sessions in PDF version, double column, IEEE format, with a minimum font size of 10 points on the symposium submission website. Authors may choose to make submissions anonymous, although that is not mandatory. Accepted papers will be considered for IEEE NANO 2022 Best Paper Award, and the conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
After the conference, authors are invited to submit extended paper versions (containing at least 30% but preferably 50% new material), to pass the normal review process, for potential publication in an IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology Special Section.
Guidelines for poster presentation
- The official language of the conference is English.
- Standard Poster size – no larger than 36×48″, preferred Din A0 (22x46.8”)
- Title: The title of your poster should appear at the top with lettering of at least 42 pt font size). Below the title, place the names of authors and their affiliations.
- Text: Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 17 pt. Keep the text brief. Try to use text to introduce the study, explain visuals and direct viewers’ attention to significant data trends and relationships portrayed in the visuals, state and explain the interpretations that follow from the data. It is also a good idea to put future research plans or questions for discussion with viewers in your poster.
- Figures: Each figure should have a brief title. Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they are first mentioned in the Try to use color figures rather than only black and white text to make your poster attractive and highlight the important technical content of your paper. Make sure that the text and the visuals are integrated.
- The detailed schedule TBD of poster presentations will be announced and posted on the Program webpage.
For the submission of Abstracts, the authors should use the template that is attached here. Please press the button below to download the template file:
Press the button below to download the complete Call for Papers PDF.