- Critical Information about Conference's Events, Welcome Event on Tuesday, Banque Dinner and more.
! Click Here !
- The final program of the conference has just been announced! Click here to see it!
- !! IMPORTANT !! Travel awards results have been announced! Check here for the next steps.
- The guidelines for poster presentations have been published. Click here to see them !
- The program of the conference has just been announced! Click here to see it !
- Registration is now OPEN !! Check here for more information.
- Download the template for Abstract Submissions here!
About IEEE NANO 2022
The 22nd IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO 2022) will be held from 4th to 8th of July, 2022, at the Campus of Balearic Islands University (UIB) in Palma, the capital of Balearic Islands, Spain.
IEEE-NANO is the flagship IEEE international conference on Nanotechnology, which has been a successful annual conference since 2001. Recent conferences were held in Montreal (2021), on-line (2020), Macau (2019), Cork (2018), Pittsburgh (2017), Sendai (2016), Rome (2015), and Toronto (2014).
The conference scope spans both nanoscience and nanotechnology including: Developing new nanomaterials matter and nanometre length scale, Studying the fundamental physical, chemical or biological properties of these nanomaterials and nanostructures, Manipulating nanomaterials and nanostructures to create nanosensors, nanoactuators and nanoelectronic/nanophotonic devices.
Contributions from both academic and industry-based researchers. Listed below the more specific topics that IEEE-NANO 2022 will focus on:
|✓ Nanorobotics and nanomanufacturing (T1)||✓ Nano-Biomedicine (T2)|
|✓ Nanofabrication (T3)||✓ Nano-Optics, Nanophotonics and Nano-Optoelectronics (T4)|
|✓ Spintronics (T5)||✓ Nanoelectronics (T6)|
|✓ Nanosensors and nanoactuators (T7)||✓ Nano-materials (T8)|
|✓ Nano-Metrology and Characterization (T9)||✓ Modeling and Simulation (T10)|
|✓ Nanopackaging (T11)||✓ Nanomagnetics (T12)|
|✓ Nano Energy, Environment and Safety (T13)||✓ Nanoscale Communications (T14)|
|✓ Nano-acoustic devices, Processes and Materials (T15)||✓ Quantum, Neuromorphic, and Unconventional Computing (T16)|
|✓ Emerging Plasma Nanotechnologies (T17)|